- Hamid Karzai is stripped of his outright win in the Afghan elections. The US will not make any troop decisions until they’re sure they have a legitimate partner.
- Uruguay is implementing a "one laptop per student" in its state primary schools.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham and Sen. John Kerry head up bipartisan climate change legislation. Pray let’s get something done!
- Bono’s op-ed, "Rebranding America."
- Krugman’s op-ed, "The Banks Are Not Alright."
- Switchfoot frontman Jon Foreman’s piece, “Goodness Precedes Greatness.”
Filed under: links Tagged: | afghanistan, america, banks, barack obama, bono, climate change, elections, finance reform, green energy, hamid karzai, human trafficking, john kerry, jon foreman, laptops, lindsey graham, paul krugman, primary schools, switchfoot, uruguay, usa