- Clashes between opposition supporters and security forces in Iran at a government-sponsored rally.
- Tyler Cowen of Marginal Revolution assesses the Baucus bill.
- Krugman thinks it’s better than expected (though still not ideal).
- Bill O’Reilly supports the public option.
- The Catholic Center debates health care.
- Christians for health care reform gather in DC.
Filed under: links | Tagged: bill o'reilly, catholics, christianity, christians, faith, halo 3, health care, health care reform, hr 3200, iran, master chief, max baucus, paul krugman, religion, teen birth rates, tyler cowen |